crosswalkWe had a stakeholder reach out to suggest a crosswalk at Langdon on Devonshire and to inquire how to request a crosswalk from the City.

MHNC Board Member Rojelio Perez replied:

  1. Submit a Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) Service Request. To submit a service request, visit You will receive a five-digit request number, which is your key to initiating the process for LADOT to investigate the site for to determine its viability and enable you to track of your request’s status.
  2. Send your service request number to Anthony Espinoza at City Councilwoman Monica Rodriquez Office ( ) and Roy Perez ( (Please include basic information about the site and state why you would like a crosswalk there. Both agencies will be able to follow up with LADOT traffic engineers and make sure your concerns are heard.
  3. Have patience! It will take time — from several months to a year or more — for LADOT to investigate the site and determine the best approach for implementing your request. Throughout this process, stay in touch with LADOT, MHNC and Councilwoman’s Rodriquez’s office to receive updates.