A community meeting regarding upcoming LADWP, LA Sanitation and LA County water enhancement projects coming to the area.
In partnership with LA Sanitation and the Los Angeles County Flood Control District (LACOFCD), LADWP has several projects planned in and around the community aimed at replacing aging infrastructure and developing the City’s local water supply through the expansion of recycled water, stormwater capture and groundwater remediation.
Join us for this community meeting to learn more about these critical water infrastructure and water supply projects planned for construction between 2016 and 2024.
- Tujunga Spreading Grounds Enhancement Project
- Pacoima Spreading Grounds Improvement Project
- Branford Spreading Basin Project
- Branford Street Stormwater Capture
- Canterbury Powerline Easement Stormwater Capture
- Tujunga Well Field Remediation
- Groundwater Replenishment Project
- City Trunk Line North Replacement
June 13 at 6:00 pm